Girls 16


While it's hardly fair to describe the girls in Pattaya as being unique in that they are mostly Thai girls, it can be fairly said that there is a uniqueness about them that is challenging to define.

To truly get a handle on what the girls in Pattaya are really about, it's necessary to carry out some research into the background and culture of these delectable creatures to fully comprehend why they do the things they do, and to be able to deal with the oft times tragic and other times hilarious behavior they often display.


If you are new to or are planning your first trip to Thailand, be well advised to do bit of digging around for at least some information on the girls in Pattaya and in Thailand overall before you take the plunge.

My memory takes me back to my first trip to Thailand ten years ago, as an incompetent, bumbling and extremely naïve "Pattaya Virgin."


I was the typical middle aged "farang" (foreigner) who was just surfacing after a particularly harrowing and debilitating break up with my western wife of fifteen years. I guess I was seeking some sort of consolation and understanding in the arms of whoever was willing to listen.


While there are many of the girls in Pattaya who are more than capable of providing me with what I sought, my lack of education about these beautiful and at times little she demons, almost had me plunging headlong back into the murky pit of despair I was trying so hard to climb out of.


Fortunately I was traveling with a couple of "Pattaya Wise" friends who were well versed in the wiles of the bar girls in Pattaya and who were just able to grab my heels in time before I started falling hopelessly in love with almost every bar girl in Pattaya my hungry, ogling and somewhat lustful gaze fell upon.


Before venturing into Thailand it's imperative to be aware that Thailand is a nation whose culture is vastly different from that of the West. It is for ninety percent of the populace, steeped in Tao Buddhism and many things we of the west might consider strange or abhorrent are not only accepted in Thailand but are indeed the norm.